28 April~~Eng Presentation !!!!

haizzzz~~~once again.....i pick up my formal shirt n wear it....y?? cuz today english presentation !!! haizzzzz.....boring la !!!

i went to class n saw fuuuyoh !?!?! alot of my friends all suddenly turn into soooo smart !!! i nearly become emo due to tat...T.T haha...ok cut the crap cut the crap !!!

my group (no..is tasha's group...i m juz a "nobody" in the group) we present at afternoon due to our media product not yet printed out !!! juz the cover done onli xD....so ok lor...i look at chris,kevin,steve,zhan,zm,shek,wei heng....etc etc all my friends la...they present !! n i found out tat all penang ppl present thing same 1....1 hand put at pocket...the other hand pointing at the crowd (like rapping...yoyoyo...i think i oso same XD)....

den after the 1st eng class.....we go study math XD...the teacher saw us all in formal....she syok sendiri.....keep on laugh..smile...joke....blablabla.....although we(kevin,zhan,steve n me) got camwhore in class but i din get the photo yet....all thx to my internet !!(soliya kevin...distrub u onli..gome gome)

den finally it's the eng class round 2 !!! my group (correction again....tasha's group) was the 2nd group to go present....at the start i kinda screw up the intro (ya....din said good afternoon...intro my group member's name wrongly....) but lucky i kinda pick up something to manage to continue the presentation quite well(i think.....)...fyi, i m juz presenting the opening n closing XD...but all the credits goes to the other group member...cuz i juz throw my creative idea for the giant onli xD (but should i get credit for the presentation part?? ne....no need la)

when i present rite?? i m looking around wifout looking at the paper...so i can look around wat ar my friends doing....hm....if i can re-call la....i saw some of my friend using hp duno do wat la...xD...but i rmb clearly 1 is most of my friends are smiling n laughing durin my presentation include the lecturer !!! (wat the fish....i present seriously but end up funny??? haizzz....)

n the worst part is....the other groups the lecturer din ask question !!! onli...YES ONLI my group(correction: tasha's group) kena ask question !!! i duno the answer but i answer it bak...i think quite well but wrongly XD....but the lecturer oso smile...xD

haha~~no picture cuz i din receive from kevin yet....oya....if those who hav my presentation photo 1 can send me a?? XP....or juz my imagination during the presentation there XD.....cuz i saw some of my friend using their hp duno do wat xD
presentation credits goes to TASHA, SARAH, AMIRA, n SIN YI !!! as u c the names....YES...i said tat sentence on the presentation...."AS U CAN SEE...I M THE ONLI BOY IN THIS GROUP !!" XD

No comments: