DAICON roadshow DAY 1

wow~~labour day~~~every year 1 labour day to me is like a special....of cuz tis year, 2009 was the most special 1 cuz is in KL plus is emina club's DAICON roadshow promo !!!
well is on 1st MAY !! i was waken up by my friend at 7.30 like tis....den i arrive at the gather point at 8am....well since we arrive early so we start camwhore...xD...we did so weird pose...of cuz is all my idea...haha...den finally the bus arrive n we set off to 1U...yeah...in the bus...well we camwhore abit den *fall asleep d* xD
den once reach the 1U booth there....to me ok la...since we ar students....but to other's....

"1 May the Daicon Roadshow begin and when the moment i arrive the raodshow ...just have 1 word SMALL !!!!" by Sakurai_Innocent.......
"Ok that's not the main point that I want to say about, as I arrive the Daicon booth, my first reaction is...TOO SMALL LA!!!! XOI thought maybe like a bit of ACG promo, but it just like a little booth, even smaller than GACClite one. That's a bit of dissapointed for me. lol." by Shawn_Kazu.........
(no offence la....juz your feeling rite???)
they both ar from cf forum...haizz...but nvm la....they hav fun wat...XD
let's continue xD....once i reach rite?? i terus go transform to minami ikki xD....when i was in the toilet styling my hair...the pakcik juz ask me..."boy u wan go skating ke??"...i juz can smile to him n said "i m cosplaying a skating anime character"...he was like..."hmm...good...nowadayz de children reli is good"...XD
den i folo my friends to go makan McD...breakfast...den slowly...sweepingbutler,beat0-aniki, sakurai,potter,shiomaru,raven etc etc all come jo xD....n of cuz day 1...to me is kinda boring cuz i juz wonder around wif butler promoting daicon n giving out cookies while beat n the other cf forumer go for movie !!! n i canot even greet my great flame king,reno-san...haizzz

every1 is still sleepy..juz me...XD
c'mon guys....y cant u guys b more energytic??
the crew symmetry pose XD
our bus....BUS PEKERJA !!! xD
in the bus i camwhore....L ??
after transform...wakakkaa
makan my breakfast xD
start promoting !!!
KIVA aka beat0-aniki signing autograph !! no la...buy ticket xD
the best drawing of the roadshow xD
tis la...baru call the best japanese dancing group xD
even the gundam ar tired after a day of posing XD
the request of the director xD
the best pose i did in minami ikki mode(i think.....)
butler is doin wat??? behind...the dad is relax...n mum is happy xD
me(aka brother): oitt u can cry 1 a??

white loli girl(aka mother): i dun wan to bother u...

black loli girl(aka sister): *sniff* *sniff*

the animax boy(aka daddy): wat's tat???MMU emina cyberjaya DAICON formation xD

No comments: