DAY 2 of DAICON roadshow

the fun continues n increases in day 2 !!!
n the way to 1U is all sleep(i sleep alot in the bus xD)...so let jump to after arrive at 1U....shall we???
once we reach...me n 2 of my friends go ATM 1st...cuz out of money d....den we go "only mee" to eat breakfast...i call "cha xiu rice" to eat....happy xia....i finally eat pork xD...den when we arrive bak to the booth...i saw wed_raven(byakuya),shiomaru(renji) n potter(ichigo) arrived there d....n of cuz yuan,azreal,beat n the others oso arrived !!!
today is much more fun den yesterday cuz there ar more cosplayer...n alot of the cf forumer oso come !!! n of cuz my partner, taka oso come ^^ den we start to go crazy...lala....promoting daicon....den ply here ply there....n we cosplayers were call to the stage there n hav a photoshoot xD
we hav alot of fun at the rest area....camwhoring...posing...dancing...plying....joking....fighting....watever ing oso got la xD

withdraw money...but look like we ar hacking the atm...
i slide down....my friend...ermm.....
my breakfast xD
potter,wed_raven n shiomaru !!!
once again....transform xD
beat wana beat me...yuan throw her neko bomb to me...every1 juz laugh xD
minami ikki selling ticket !!!
want some cookies??
time to jam !!! xD
soli soli soli....i dun dare to ply anymore...(kena bully la)
big sister y keep on looking at me?? i juz plying the sword XD
the true dance team !!! dam pro !!!
i m teaching how to dance the "kogarasumaru dance"??
andrew: hehe

butler: wat !?!?

me: giv me your cookies !!

beat: hey...is mine !!! butler: here hav some...

me: wat the fish...u dun wan to giv me!!! poke u !!!

i m dam evil !!!! wakkkakaka
in the end, i kena poke too....OUCH !!!?!?!?!
KOGARASUMARU !!!!
yuan n beat....azreal,butler n me as background xD
azreal: wat ar u doin??

taka: m i cool??

ray: wa-cha~~

yuan: i poke...

me: i will stop u wif my.....aiya....

the true way to ply keyblade golf XD ntg happen...seriously ntg happen~~
black star mode on !!! xD
in the bus....i found a mp3 !!!!

No comments: