A trip bak to heaven XD

27 may~~is a day which i make ALOT of choice !!! 1st choice, i go bak penang...2nd choice, stay bak n hav fun wif chikoness n gang.....3rd choice, stay bak n "teman" mamoru n the girl gang....but in the end, i choose 1st choice !! go bak to penang...due to i promise my mum d...haizzz...soli guys !!!
at around 8am, i wake up by my alarm~~which is my hp !! haizzz~~~den i call my mum to tell her tat i go bak today.....den do the routine of life(bath~~change cloth~~pack bag~~den cabut d)~~~i go bus stop wait for the bus....is not like the 1 i go c2age....sien....wait for 15 minutes baru got 1 bus come....lagi teruk is it use up another 15 minutes to reach putrajaya sentral !!! n when i reach there...i dam emo !!! the train juz arrived.....n when i reach the counter to buy ticket...the train sayonara d....haizzz....wait another 30 minutes !!!
after a waiting of 1 hour~~~i sit the KLIA transit...star LRT....fast fast onli reach jo puduraya....of cuz i go makan la....dam hungry la....den i go buy bus ticket....n i found the way i n the saleman talk veri funny
Saleman: hey..budak...hey...lengzai...u mau pi mana??
me: har?? nanti nanti...sekarang saya mau pi toilet....
Saleman: bukan...i tanya u mau balik mana??
me: encik...boleh cakap later ke?? saya mau pi toilet...
Saleman: oo...toilet...jom saya bawa u pigi...
*take me to the toilet*
den when i come out....
Saleman: abang u mau balik mana??
me: penang...sungai nibong a~~
Saleman: mana??
me: PENANG !!!
Saleman: ok !!! bus sedang tunggu bawah..mau jalan d !!
me: ........
*he juz tarik me b4 i can say a single word*
in the counter.....
Cashier: dik...nak pi mana??
me: pi...
Saleman: PENANG..penang !!!
Cashier: ok...36 ringgit..dik
me: o...
Saleman: cepat cepat mau jalan d !!!
me: ok ok ok......
funny is i reach the bus.....go in the bus....is 11.30am....den the bus move at 12.30pm....DAM !!!! but nvm la.....the bus quite fast oso....2 hourz reach ipoh...another 2 hourz reach Sungai Nibong d....dam fast la !!! i din expect xD.....reach bus station....saw my mum's car...den i walk there....the funny 1 is my hair has grown "long" until my mum canot recognize me T.T
at my mum's car
me: *knocking the mirror* oi...open door la
mum: *look at me a while* ehh!?!? *unlock the door*
me: ma...y dun wan open door for me??
mum: canot recognize u la !!
me: u my mum le....canot recognize your own son meh??
mum: your hair la !!! u nid to go cut d !!
me: NOOOOOooooooo~~~~~
den bath....go cut hair...now i canot style into ikki's n kiba's hair style d T.T.....of cuz i go for a NICE....i mean NICE=got PORK !!!! punya DINNER !!!! xD..den go bak...ply ply a while...den sleep...xD
after my laz exam...i manage to take a photo xD
while i was in the bus.....haizzz.....wait for another 1 hour XD
it finally move....but i still emo xD
i m emo~~while i traviling through light XD
i saw my cute little penang island d !!!!
my 1st dinner at penang after i finish my exam !!!
main dish !!! PORK !!!! oi oi oi !!!!







ARRRGGGHHH~~~i hate my hair now T.T









emo again~~~my hair now sooooooooo short !!!!

3 comments:

Vivian Chong said...

XD

hair ok wat, not so veey short a =D

Kirisame WeN said...

to me....is veri short lu...but u say like tis ok...den ok lu XD

Vivian Chong said...

^^