Tag by Maka dear~~^^

~Here goes~

You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

A-Anime~~tatz my life

B-Basketball~~ply until my handbroke 1 sports

C-Cosplay until i old xD~~plus is my surname: Cheng

D-Drawing for my life~~cuz i study design

E-Energytic~~tatz y i so hyperactive~~

F-Family&Friends....ntg to do bout u guys~~cuz u ar part of me xD

G-Guardian of some1 soon~~u noe who u ar...XP

H-Hyperactive~~~tatz my motto

I-Ikuzo !!! i use tis word alot

J-JPN~~Japan !!! i wan to go there AGAIN !!!!

K-Kelvin~~my english name(veri rare ppl call me tis name....i mean my friends)

L-L Lawliet~~1 day i might b same as him.....

M-Maka dear~~~the 1 i care the most now

N-Nani !??! WAT !?!?!? HAR!??!?! WAT ?!?!?!

O-Otaku~~i m 1 of the gang

P-PArty~~i hate but love party~~~weird??

Q-Quoted from Soul, I m a cool guy !!!

R-Randomness~~~i m the king of it

S-Soul of Spammer is inside my SOUL....

T-Tag~~duno y every1 wana tag me 1

U-Unagi~~a fish?? i think...if not mistaken...xD...i like fish

V-V for victory !! YEa~~~n name of some1 might bcome mine soon...XP

W-WeN...hachuuu~~~my third name lor...n tis name has consider as a SPAMMER !!!

X-Xtremely BAKA....tatz me

Y-Y.....Why??? W-H-Y?? i use to ask tis question

Z-ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz.....tis thingy appear alot of time above my head.....

Okie~ It's tagging time now~ XD Here are the lucky ones xD

NO PPL IS TAG BY ME CUZ I LAZY......XP

No comments: