My Next DF project XD

although my df project is ended...but in my own life....my "df" juz started !!! n there is not title for it....if u wan the title is called "juz for fun" xD
alrite....tis is wat i gona do during my sem break !!! the 1st tsurugi !!! cloud's new sword(s)
when all combine !!!
n i mayb gona bandage it up 1....do the ez 1 1st ma....XD

well~~actually at tis coming june is animangaki....n i gona cosplay as 1 of the "hardest" cosplay plan i hav in mind, CLOUD !!! but i dun hav tat much time to do the 6 swords(1st tsurugi)....so here's the plan...i will do the buster sword where appear in the beginning of AC...den i gona bandage up xD....

jz wish me luck on doin it la...xD...OMG !!! i 4get to buy make up !!! DARN !!!

n YES I CHANGE MY BANNER FOR MY BLOG !!! NEW SLOGAN !!!

from tis weird banner..... to this yeng 1...wakakakaka

No comments: