My Destiny AS A Lifeless~~~

hohoho~~~i end my life~~n bcome lifeless once....den i bcome a hikikomori, beyond hikikomori n reach the hardest rank of all....resident spammer xD
n now i m happy tat i return to bcome a lifeless !!!! tis means tat in my life....i reli dun hav a thingy call "life".....where is my life?? will i find it soon enuff?? or i will b lifeless to the end of my "life"......
i thought after "great master edo" reduces the post count.....i can return to a normal CF forumer..n say bye bye to my "CF spammer" nickname.....mana tau !!! akiran go check n say tis to me: "WeN, u still hav the highest post count !!".....i was like WAT ?!?!?!!?!? i get a total "spam" of 10326 as a resident spammer XD......once the post cancel....i bcome a lifeless wif 2012 post !!! which mean 8k++ is a spam XD.....den i still post 2012 post....OMG ?!?!!? i canot get out of the name , SPAMMER yet....T^T i reach the highest rank.....but......
i m bak to lifeless !!!! XD

No comments: