EXAM !!!! OMG !!!

lalala~~~after c2age...n after my CF acc unfreeze....now is my time to overcome the real DOOM, my alpha year FINAL EXAM !!!!


okie~~actually i m still in my playing mode....so nvr study yet...until tis morning...1 of my friend msn me...."later exam lor !!! u study bo??"....i was like "WAT ?!!?!?! today exam !!!" den i rush myself to read the notes !!! DAM !!! WTF !!??!?!? i dun understand a thing dude !!! wat up down right left...ctrl alt delete copy paste !!! WTF ?!!?? although i finish my flash myself but i dun understand a single thingy inside the notes !!! y the english muz b so hard !!!! ARGH !?!?!?!


den...nvm lor...i still keras my kelapa go exam....n still maintain my "happy-go-lucky" self in front of my friends....but actually inside me keep on say "die lor die lor die lor !!!".....but lucky i hav my happy-go-lucky self...tat keep on say "nvm la...i m the best !!! i can do anything 1 !!" XD


fufufu~~~i though my place will b veri nice....mana tau reli is nice !!! juz in front of the lecturer !!! DAM !!! how i suppose to meniru !! but hor....the good thing is i smile while i doin the exam paper...cuz is kinda "easy"....ARGH~~~ !!! den after i finish my exam.....i go bak room den it suddenly rain heavily !!!! den oya !!! i finally reach the 10k post in CF(should i b happy or wat?? i oso duno....XD)...after tat i go hav a nap.....


from 4.40pm sleep until.......6pm like tis.....go makan wif my friends.....den balik room wana study english for tml's test but too bad...i canot control myself.....terus go watch anime....XD....watch until lazy to study d.....


i duno y i so happy bout tis XD i finally finish the another happy family of soul,maka n soka...xD

ok...wat's goin on in the picture....soul,maka n soka join a cosplay event...so maka dress up as a school girl while soka is a neko...n soul is....changing his shirt...

Soul: oi...maka.....bring soka out...i wana change

Maka: tis shirt kinda small la....*exercise abit*

Soka: hehe....tis is fun.....hehe~~

2 comments:

mamoru akatsuki yagami said...

u have note about flash or book???later give me borrow at pizza party~

Vivian Chong said...

hepi famili~ xD