Last day for the roadshow...

as i alwayz said....every good thingz nid to b end by something XD....n the roadshow is ended by the weekdayz which all of us hav class T.T
ok...today is kinda differ...cuz i go hav my breakfast early n transform early xD....den i found juz 8 cosplayer today(include me)......so when yuan,beat,azreal n other cf forumer come...i lead them to the toilet....n of cuz while they changing...i hav some camwhore since is boring xD....
den later we hav fun ourselves lor.....let's c....me,beat,azreal,yuan,mamoru n sachiko....6 ppl go around 1U...havin fun....walking around...doin some weird thingz...watch sushi making....den later dante, yensheng n zhang come too...but the time din allow us to stay long xD....so it ends after all the fun is done...xD yuan telling me where to get out.....
the door is lock...so i use a key to open....
but fail...so i use another 1....
n fail again...so i use two key
still fail....so i use kick
in the end...i gone mad use pull xD
n at last....it open....xD
n i become a guardian xD
all hail....King(!?) yuan(!?)
n the enemy is chouji XD
i plan to kill chouji but he has a keyblade....
den yuan n azreal comes n kill but fail...n i juz watch...xD
azreal n me gone emo....
den we poke yuan who was blindfolded...
den....i kena bully by 2 keyblade holder.....
the worst is kena poke....xD
but i get my revenge bak in tis poke train XD
but chouji catch me.....
n wan to beat the hell out of me.....xD
den i said is azreal's idea....so chouji juz grab azreal...
n when chouji wana beat him....yuan poke the front...n me get my revenge by poke the back....
a weird ending....xD
yuan n me(tis picture is take to make fun of choyuki)
the 4 cosplayer of the day....xD
another ver of kogarasumaru pose !!!
since taka not here....azreal b his sub lor XD
when the 4 blade meets...no is 5 blades (1 at dante's neck)
hoho....me wif the keyblade....
cosplaying sonia xD
acting cool XD

No comments: