C2AGE~~in HELP !?!?!?! XD

A friendly Warning~~~there will b a total of 38 photos....so wait patiently to let it load xD
yes !! 16 May !! C2AGE !! hoho~~i start the day at 5.30am !!! YES !! all thx to my hp alarm (hhy ringtone).....i wake up...do the routine of the day(bath...change cloth..pack bag..rdy yourself to set off)....n i left my dear room at 6.15am....i reach the bus stop at 6.20am...a bus suddenly appear....so go up n go to putrajaya sentral lor....n tis bus trip is the fastest of all trip...cuz mostly the bus from MMU cyberjaya to putrajaya is use up to 30 to 45 minutes....but tis trip juz use up 5 minutes !!! COOL !!
after arrive at putrajaya...another bus which go to pasar seni arrived...n the funny part is i m the onli passenger there.....so i arrive at pasar seni around 7.15am...i sms mamoru..n he say he belum keluar from his house...n i arrive early there....cuz we set the meeting time is 8am....but due to some transport problem....mamoru arrive around 8.30am....so we both go eat KFC breakfast....dam cool man !!! we eat 0-raiser...oops...wrong jo wrong jo...is AM-raiser !!!
den like 9am like tis....we both sit the lrt to tmn paramount...to pick up sachiko, sachiko kaa-san, deathsnow n her "silent" friends(y i say silent...darn i m so noisy...they juz "......." haizzz) den we all go to bangsar....sit bus terus to help university (actually tis bus trip we nid to thx snow's friend....cuz is them who bring us go...cuz me n mamoru plus sachiko...keep on asking "where ar we?? ar we lost??")....oya...i 4get to mention...when we ar goin to pick up sachiko they all....taka sms me...n he say he is goin...n buying ticket for us !!! YATAA~~~ !!!
once we reach help university....me n mamoru starts to panic...."where's taka??"...i call...he din answer...i sms...he say he is outside....den we find half way...taka suddenly appear from the entrance we come out !!! OMG !?!?!? den later we get our so-called "ticket"...a weird hand band!?!? XD...we meet up wif the CF-forumer...den mamoru n me dragging taka to go transform XD.....after tat, me n taka go register to join the cosplay chess...n i go join the cosplay gameshow while taka is the judge !!! OMG ?!?!!?
den we go on crazy mode......the beginning...when the japanese duno wat vip...talking we all...stay far far.....XD....den after tat...hannah tan, animax promo girl(i think....)giv some speech blablabla.....later she say "tatz all".....me n taka is like...."WAT ?!?!?" out of nowhere...she ask "wat u wan me to do more??"...funny is taka say dance....she canot hear...den i say louder....den she deny...but she suggest she sing....cool !! but in the end the japanese vip oso sing !! xD...after tat hhy dance....kyaa...taka n me go crazy here...too bad no space to let all cf forumer dance.....xD
after tat...is the cosplayer gameshow !!! den i rmb i fill up the list laz....so i go talk to my friends lor(CF forumer la).....all i hear is the MC called the name...no1 appear...next....den suddenly...out of nowhere....every1 is shout "Wen !! Wen !!! hey your turn la !!" i was like huh ?!!?!? i fill in laz 1 wor....aa...nvm lor...i go up stage....the MC terus like...."u a?? can i hug u??" i juz ok la...hug lor.....den later he call do a fighting pose !! omg !! ikki where got fighting pose....he is the storm tat destroy everything XD....so i juz do the crow stand....xD
later on....due to rest time....me n taka go makan lunch n the naruto gang go outside to hav their photoshoot.....bcuz of us too hungry so din go kacau....XD.....den after makan....is cosplay competition....taka still the judge...n me i juz can do wat i do best...crazy shouting XD....finish the competition...is the song guessing....well...i juz do the thing i do best...shout "NEXT" !!! after tat is another rest time....i juz go talking, playing, yaoi-ing(abit).....xD
next stop: cosplay CHESS !!!! all of us go get our place....den we stand lor....rdy to start the game....the weird part is the queens die veri fast in tis chess game xD...slowly the other strong piece like castle,bishop n knight die....but pawns din !! i mean my side la....if not mistaken, dante(cos as dan) is the onli pawn who is on my side die xD....but in the end, we lose but me n taka is like veri happy XD
cuz is near to the end d.....so every1 go hyper mode !!! camwhore here there.....beat suddenly become our leader...n start doin crazy stuff...of cuz me n taka wont miss tat crazy stuff !!! xD...den finally we take group photo !! den i talk to an anime lover....talk until talk....mamoru say snow wana go bak home d....so i juz ok lor.....folo them go bak lor....left the place early....den go bak my room....do the routine again(bath....change cloth...makan..bursh teeth...)...oya did i mention i get my grimmjow suit?? no rite? haha...i camwhore wif the grimmjow suit awhile....due to my bakaness aka blurness.....i put the mask at wrong side n i duno how to wear the hakama....noobie me.......den go sleep lor XD
tatz all for the day....xD.....a hapi day....i juz hope i can use all tis information to make daicon more interesting !!! xD

AM riser !!! do they hav effect from 0-raiser??kinda disapointted...tis is how AM riser looks....master roshi is bullying a kawaii girl....wat m i doing behind???
can i hav a gun? tat 1 looks nice !!

hhy...presented by HELP students...XD japanese duno wat wat VIP n Hannah Tan, Animax promo girl xD
1st group photo for the cosplayers
onli me hav tis warm welcome from the MC XD
MC: WeN, do a fighting pose !!

Me: Fighting pose?? Flying pose i hav la....XD

wacha~~~Kogarasumaru pose !!!!
3,2,1 bang XD
me n my 1st online imoto, cutiepie (round 1)
me n headmaster cross(aka wed_raven)
the future kogarasumaru...buccha bcome old...onigiri wears spec...kazu wear black beanie..ikki bcome weird ?!!? agito/akito?? i duno....XD
can i make a hole in 1??? show me the power of keyblade !!!
i looks hyper here...mamoru aka onigiri promoting onigiri xD
your holyness, master roshi...is too bright until i nid to wear goggle to see...XD
cosplayer chess....taka n me discussing how to make fun...
dante n me.....posing...XD
3 on 1??? who will win?? the group of dan, kazu n ikki or the mummy swordman ??
i gona kill myself cuz u ar naughty boy !!!
hait...gomenasai...."kaa-san" XD
the knight n the queen who kena kill.....XD
taka n me happy cuz our king lost the battle XD
the survivor of the chess game XD
our atuk !!!NOT SYMMETRY LA !!!
tak...wat ar u doin???
let's dance the roshi dance !!!
hhy random ending???
haitt~~~gomenasai !!!!
naruto ?!?!?! future hokage !!!!!
here is round 2....wif my 1st online imoto, cutiepie....XD


ok....my usual bully picture featuring me kena bully ok ok....kaka-sensei....i lose...dun poke me !!!
TAKA !!! even u !!! n y steal my ball !!!
1st poke...2nd grab...now 3 on 1...gun,sword n rod !! omg ?!?!?! dun sm me !!!
the ending.....u can find me easily(find my freaking leg)









Watch at your own risk....tis is 2 photo ar veri rare....no1 noe tat tis happen....so...watch at your own risk !!!!

















eham....eham.....kissing???
ok....tis is wayyy to gayish xD

4 comments:

Vivian Chong said...

nosebleed for the second last picca ><

ashe. said...

OH FUCK YOU'RE POLLUTING MY TWIN SO STOP TOUCHING HIMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

i mean

HER!!!!!!

Ay Ike Jay said...

>.>

<.<

randomness for the ghey pics LoLZ

Kirisame WeN said...

vivi>> naughty a...u

mieko>> XP blekk...we canot stop doin it XD

jay>> *speechless*

oya...all photo credit is to beat,yen,cheryl n etc etc XD