K-ON epi 6 ROXXX !!!!!

i start watch K-ON on 12 May nite cuz ntg to do...plus i kinda bz on the day b4...^^....i watch until epi 5 while i juz finish dl epi 6....n it's time for the submission d.....so left it until 13 May nite when i watch it together wif 1 of my housemates who LIKE school girls (juz like me !!)
den watch watch...until their concert time....me n my housemate start to keep on shout MOE MOE MOE cuz all 4 girls wear the lolita ^^....den we kinda WoooHooo at the song !! cuz it's roxx !!
but den a scene tat almost make me n my housemate nosebleed !!! MIO's pantsu !!! omg omg omg !!! KAWAII~~~ !!!!!! after tat i start to root for Mio d !!! Ritsu~~i wana join the fanclub !!! i post tis for those who duno K-ON xD
Yui(guitar),Ritsu(drum),Mugi(keyboard) n Mio(bass n vocal)
she is sooo kawaiiii~~~~ !!!!
tis the scene tat almost make me n my housemate gone crazy !!!
n wat's wif tis bowl of rice(Mio's pantsu???)
small Mio is so kawaii !!!
the manga ver. ^^
Soul say: I LIKE IT !!! if maka is same as mio...tat will b good XD

3 comments:

mamoru akatsuki yagami said...

K-on no sekai yokoso~

im watching eps 7 now^^

Kirisame WeN said...

hahaha~~~i noe i noe~~

Vivian Chong said...

watching ep2 desu~ XD