5 April~~Sepang F1....

well...i noe it pass a long time ago but i still wana write out since it is a fun event....XD

i now onli write due to my lazy-ness to go take the photo....n bz on my assignments...now i get a hold on the photos so here we go ^^ !!!

F1 + GP2 Sepang Circuit~~One of the most expensive sport around the globe~~the ticket also expensive 1 lor....got rm500... got rm800...far more expensive than go see concert or any other event........but we(me n my friends) get it for rm50 only~~xD yes i m serious !!!! juz RM50 for the rm500 ticket.~~~all thanks to QuestNet, that sponsor the QI-Meritus team, and we all grab the sponsor ticket, with free hats....n some fun tour around sepang circuit XD b4 we go in the circuit..we hav fun camwhoring XD
c how long is the ticket we get !!!
group photo~~~peace ^^V
boring moment...anyway wat m i promoting??
3,2,1 the V....peace !!!
mr. pathman senathirajah n me ^^V
zoom in !! anyway mr pathman is kinda my idol !! xD
satu hari !!! i will own tis place !!!
c how many humans gather around !!!

my car XD or my dad's future car?? duno xD close call !!!
QI-Meritus !!! the 1 appear in ESPN alot xD
the onli accident in the course xD hehe....last but not least....showgirl n me XD

No comments: