19 April~~Yui Huan's Birthday round 2

how to said....actually i kinda dun wan to go 1...cuz my wallet nearly dry up d n kinda bz wif my assignments....XD...but due to it is my pal's birthday so go lor !!! Round 2....is oso nite time...around 8pm if not mistaken ^^

we all went to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng cuz there's something special in the restaurant, which is a big cup of tea for celebration of birthday tat all of us wana try to drink it.....n we end up drink finish it....suddenly XD

time for picture again ^^ the big birthday cup n the normal cup..... XD
ah ting n me taking the drink while yui huan signing up for his birthday form....
den ting tell me sumting funny bout the drink....xD
every1 is bz drinking the huge cup of teh !!!
yui huan n me wan to try 1 shot finish the teh !!!
but we end up licking the real USD notes xD
the birthday cake...of cuz alrdy cut into smaller pieces d
1 day.....tis 3 thingzz will be mine !!! xD

b4 we go bak to MMU....we found the trolley is blockin our senior, enson's car...so go take some camwhore XD
me doing the L's pose while yui huan doin the luffy pose (i think)
i plan to do black star's pose 1 but due to the time...n i scare the trolley will move n bang my senior's car...so i can juz stand straight...while yui huan do the L's pose but looks like he is plying an invisible PSP xD