13 dec~~~pc fair wei~~

well~~~actually i din plan to go de~~~but since i nid a tablet n a ex-harddisk~~so i go lor~~of cuz wif my seniors la~~~wakakakaka~~~at there~~well it is dam dam dam human traffic jam wei~~wakkaka~~~
u c this 2 photo la~~~den u noe wat i m talking about~~~
c~~so many ppl~~~xD~~~at there of cuz we walk walk den buy buy den take take photo den cabut cabut d lor~~wakkakaka~~~~ok la~~i put the photo my senior take~~(plz wipe your saliva away from my blog------for boys onli)




screw tis kid~~~duno how to ply oso~~keep on plying~~when i watch him ply n my senior taking photo~~he die 10 times d~~walao~~~ tis...maybe is my...........little bro's future cpu~~xD~~ tis la~~wat i mean durin i was in secondary~~~1 CPU 6 monitor ~!!!

OMG~~~is SHOW GIRLS TIME !!!! pc guru de~~wear until so pro~~ sandisk de~~~kinda cute~~xD~~~
K-one de~~she remind me of 1 of my teacher~~yuckzz~~ tis is the most KAWAII show girl in the fair~~HTC de~~xD~~ Kingston de~~~the onli show girl who post for my senior to take photo~~xD~~

~~~SHOW GIRL TIME ENDzzz~~~

well~~~tis is the main reason i wana go pc fair~~wakkaka~~~the comic king's artist,ben wong is there !!! dam nice wei his drawing !!! i saw him draw a picture by using tablet wei~~ !!! guess who is tis?? if u guess he is a show boy~~den u ar wrong~~he is 1 of my best pal, Hong Kai~~xD~~

pc fair end lor~~hahahaha~~hope next year got more games booth there !!!

photo credit to jj ( http://jj350z.blogspot.com )

Thxya~~~

No comments: