19 dec~~upgrade-ing myself for x'mas~~xD

hahehihohu~~~wat wat wat?!!? i wake up at 10am thx to ah han's sms~~den it continue to wake me to veri alert by j zai's calling~~xD~~den terus go bath lor~~~cuz wana go out meet ah j zai they all at hb 2 on 11am~~xD~~

after go jo~~~wait here wait there~~den go to IOI mall (wat a weird name)~~~of cuz not alone la~~wif j zai, ah han n yui huan~~~1st we go to eat breakfast due to every1 is dam hungry~~xD~~i 4get the restaurant name d~~but we call it "adult"(大人)~~~we all sit n eat kinda happy~~xD~~i personally feel tat we eat like a hapi family(juz dun hav mother onli~~cuz no girl~~xD)

den we start our shopping spree~~~xD~~juz like the girls la~~~but we ar boys~~so we go straight to wat we wan~~1st stop shirt~~formal shirt~~blazer~~belt~~wallet~~n watch~~~me n ah han actually wana buy blazer~~but no money~~so skip lor~~den ah han n yui huan successfully buy a formal shirt each~~later me n j zai oso got buy thingz~~~j zai buy a pair of shoes n me buy 2 "death note" T-shirt for Comic Fiesta(cuz nid black shirt which i dun hav)~~

den the syok part comes~~~me,j zai n ah han~~~3 of us buy a watch which originally cost us RM160++ de~~but due to x'mas~~we buy in RM47.20~~xD~~~den me n ah han go stylist our hair~~hahaha~~~after tat me n j zai go buy hair gel, Gatsby~~

den we go starbuck rest a while~~den go hawker stall eat dinner~~finally we cabut balik to cyberjaya MMU~~jahahaha~~1st "Death Note" T-shirt

2nd 1~~much yeng den the 1st 1~~my new watch~~polo club de~~hahaha~~~ my 1st ever hair gel i buy~~~hahaha~~~
my new watch~~aiya~~the plastic bag kacau je~~xD~~
haha~~another shot of the new watch~~~
my hair style b4 i change~~~
nw de hair style~~wakaakka(nid to clean my face lor~~ahahahaha)
last but not least~~~my senior, jzai's dream car(y no RX-7 FD-3s on KL road de?? mayb i will b the 1st to hav RX-7 FD-3s on KL road~~wakakaka~~~)