5th,6th,7th n 8th disember~~~family meeting at KL

5th Disember
well~~well~~well~~since monday is a holiday~~my family decided to have their holiday to come KL~~hahahaha~~so on friday~~after my boring little english class~~~i go bak my room~~pack some stuff~~n den head to the taxi n paid up RM35 which i said is expensive n my mum said is cheap(DAM!?!?!)~~~after 30 minutes of taxi ride~~i get myself at sunway pyramid~~or should i said sunway hotel~~hahahaha~~~but i waited for 1 hour~~so i go the KFC opposite sunway hotel~~to hav my lunch~~n i end up buying my family's lunch too~~n den meet up wif them~~go to the hotel room~~rest a while~~eat lunch~~den go shopping spree~~wakakaka~~actually is wana buy some chinese new year clothing~~but end up i buying a gundam(Gundam Exia scale 1/100) n re-new my PSP skin as my x'mas present~~n my little bro oso wana~~but din hav the gundam he wan~~~hahahaha

6th Disember
well~~my father juz book sunway hotel for 1 day~~so we hav to depart to KL city~~n stay in the Park Royal Hotel~~huhuhu~~~after tat we go sungai wang to hav lunch~~den go bak room room~~i slp a while~~den my father said the hotel got shutter van to go KLCC~~so ma go lor~~xD~~go KLCC~~my mum n dad get their x'mas present~~each of them get 1 LV handbag~~dam siao expensive wei~~RM8000++~~if giv me i syok until die (the money plz~the bag is useless to me)~~~nite go eat "xiao long bao" n "ramen"~~wakakkaa~~~today spend alot of time in the LV shop due to both my parents lor~~hahaha

7th Disember
wake up at 10am~~due to 1 of the uncle we meet during our japan trip who stays in KL~~come n bring us to hav a walk~~~hahaha~~~he bring us to a restaurant to eat~~well dim sum~~n i saw "cha shao"~~wakakaka~~so call n eat lor~~ahahah~~~den we go to the garden,midvalley n 1U~~go alot of supermarket n hawker stall(or restaurant)~~~wakkaka~~we hav the whole day~~shopping~~havin fun~~as for me~~i drink the wat~~so-called magarita, a cocktail tat hav alcohol n lemon~~i duno~~so juz drink la~~wakakaka~~~but it is nice to drink~~n my mum tell me tis "rmb~~u can onli drink when we said u can"~~i was like...okie...hahaha~~~

8th Disember
after a nice breakfast~~it time to head bak to cyberjaya~~alleluya~~~but my mum buy some "bak kua" for me~~wakkakaa~~~den reach my room~~my mum,dad n me~~start to re-arrange my room~~adding new stuff~~throw some sampah away~~blabla~~~but the worst thing is my dad n i bought 1 bed supporter at 4pm~~~n i can use tat bed supporter at 10pm !!! n reduce my skate time !!!! DAM !! but i still skate n fall alot~~wakakka~~~
when reach sunway~~~my bro's cat sleeping
my bro oso sleeping
me sleeping like piggy cuz too tired d~~xD
during dinner, my bro call his own dinner
my bro love x'mas~~~
dark me n bro wif a light background~sunway~waalala~~

golden city?? fuuuyoh~~~
tis...mayb my next dream car~~~after i buy RX-7 FD-3S~~~xD
my bro like to call me take photo of a sport car~~xD~~



one of my x'mas present~~,Gundam Exia~~xD~~got 2 mo din take photo~~xD~

my psp new skin~~front view~~

psp new skin~~back view~~

every nite after i met my family in KL~~i alwayz fall a slp de~~xD

xiao long bao plus ramen equal crystal jade~~xD

delicous xiao long bao~~the bad is too few liao n exp~~xD

there~~my uncle's daughter,son n my bro~~xD~~

BLEACH in real life !!! BANKAI !!!

nice x'mas view in 1U~~~

my stuff in my room~~during the re-arrange~~xD

my bags n ichi-kon~~xD~~

c my mum helping me arrange my room which is so messy~~

den here is my dad n bro~~lz-ing~~xD

half way d~~c the LV bag~~newly bought de~~xD

my mum vacuum-ing my room~~~

after all thing is done arrange-ing~~~c sooo clean d~~n my new bed supporter soo nice~~n soli for the underwear there~~~xD

2 comments:

VHanded Cheepeng said...

your brother on the bed looks like balloon leaked air.

Kirisame WeN said...

har???!!
sure bo?