24 dec~~1st x'mas at cyberjaya ^^V

hohoho....merry x'mas.....BAM !! *smash the stupid radio wif guitar* eham~~~okok~~it is nice nice wednesday morning when the my friend send me a stupid sound recorder which contain tat stupid "hoho" thing XD
well...morning go class cyber-tracking....den afternoon slp n do my df.....den is the NITE !!! me, j-zai, ah han, ah ting n steven we all boys go the curve there celebrate x'mas eve...den we go eat at there too(if not mistaken)
okie...ntg to said much so let the picture said the words XD
we ar starting !!! wakakaka
ah han wat u wan a?? dun eat me ok??
itadakimasu !!!
the 2 photographer of the day, steven n j-zai~~^^





c....how much we 5 boys eat ^^V group photo at toilet !?!?!? here is the situation when reach 12am XD nice,huge x'mas tree ^^V me(steam mode), ah ting, ah han n steven i m goin to the future !!! we ar plying wif the camera effect XD

tatz all foes ~~~^^

No comments: