31 dec plus 1 Jan equal NEW YEAR !!!

hohoho~~ start my 101 post to close the curtain for 2008 n open a path to 2009. My 2008 is alomst 6 months is alone at cyberjaya's small small rented room n far far away from my family. But thx to GOD....who let me meet up some friends tat i can ply together, laugh together, cry together(got meh?) n "fight" together !!!

tis whole year...was a fun year....haha...although i m not as crazy as form 5 but i havin as many fun as form 4+5~~xD....OK !!! save the "thx" or "speech" for the closing of sem 2 XD let's tell the story of 31 dec n 1 Jan XD

31 DECEMBER......almost all ppl will celebrate tis day de.....but as for me~~~i thought u will celebrate it alone in my lonely small room in cyberjaya cuz chris n my friends they hav their own program (i wont blame them...haha...human got their own friend de ma XD) but but but....BUT thx to j-zai who call me *n wake me up from my dream* at around 5pm like tis...said we wana go out n gai gai but due to new year we cant get a car to go town...so plan B go ply badminton.
Due to the court is used by other ppl n we ply at the side of the court....yi huan or ah han said we go gym n ply lor....den we all go to gym...hav some exercise there den like around 7 or 8pm...we go bak to hb n bath den wait for ah ting to come...we go alamanda to hav our new year countdown.....we eat pizza as dinner den we go ply the arcade YES !!! INITIAL D !!!! we ply....den honestly due to the work out at the gym n i ply akagi n akina alot of times so my hand begin to pain xD (ply until new year wooohoo hapi new year !!!) den we DAYTONA....me, J-zai, Steven, Ah Ting, Ah Han, n Yi Huan....WE CONQUER THE 6 DAYTONA MECHANIC....waakkakakaa XD
after tat, we go watch an "amazing" movie tat nite, THE SPIRIT.....it is a "MUZ-WATCH" movie XD if u study FCM n study the Media Apprecition b4...u will seriously like tis movie....CUZ u....can......sleep inside the whole TIME !!!
after the movie, we manage to get a taxi...but it is a premier taxi(wei...u dam rich ke?? premier taxi !!) to go oldtown cyberjaya XD....we go there hav a drink...eat something lor...durin the waiting of our food...we go ply basketball XD (1 nite soo many exercise..your body sure tired like hell lor) den we finish eating, J-zai who love to ply snooker...well PLAY SNOOKER la.....ply until 5am den walk bak to our own room.....of cuz i din bath n terus slp (soli la....tooooo tired d.....unable to move a single muscle after all the event i under-go...terus fall on the bed n sleep d)
it is a nice new year countdown...n is my 1st time new year countdown at cyberjaya ^^V
J-zai, Steven n me said tis is the best work in FCM if it is a subject XD
Octopus !!! wakakkaka

No comments: