27 dec~~ V-Rally??

well well well~~i hav been hiding tis for a long long time d....nw i gona step out my 1st step d !!! no more coward khai wen d !!!

YES !! V-Rally !!! a event organized by The-V !! den the team i join in Quest-Net, Gen-X TEAM....we all go to JOHOR !!! my journey starts at 11.45pm when j-zai call me to go mamak there stand-by. So, i change my shirt n den go find them lor.....we drink, chat, talk crap until like 1am den Alvin,Enson n Ah Chai reach the cyberia roundabout n call us n it TIME to go JB !!

1st, we nid to reach Amcorp Mall, Petaling Jaya. We reach there a little~ bit late. After some briefing, me, j-zai n ah ting ar put in 1 bus n Alvin, Enson, Ah Chai in another bus !! actually, is a TOTAL of 8 BUSES GO !!! dam syok wei !!!

we reach JB like around 6 or 7 or 8am i 4get d~~~den Erica, our bus captain call us to intro ourself....hahaa...den we reach The Zon which juz beside a sea tat cuts JB n Singapura...dam jun wei !!! After having breakfast, we go in The Zon n hav a "hard" time go in the hall cuz toooooooo many people n the door is like....too small !!!

den it learning n partying time XD
X YEAH !!

c i told u i go the zon lor simon tai kor...aiya..kena block
run run run.....ar we plying "amazing race quest-net style"?? Enson tai kor, Ah Chai tai kor, me n ah ting ^^V
c c c~~~sooooo many ppl wooohooo
chuen keong tai kor n simon tai kor...erm wat ar they doin a??
ting n j-zai ^^
ah ting n me ^^V
me n j-zai....woooohooooo
Alvin tai kor, Ah Chai tai kor, J-zai(callin Ah Ting), Me(Crazy Mode) n Ah Ting(takin video)
Gen-X Team Managing Director, Mr. Eric Tai Kor !!! Steady wei !!!
1st time saw Gen-X Team Chairman, Mr. Sathi Senathirajah !!!
when both Mr. Eric n Mr. Sathi goes up the stage~~we all is like tis~~shout like crazy !!
Enson: ........
Alvin: so wat u guys plan to do??
Ah Ting: erm....show plan lor
Me: .....(thinking wat to do next when get bak to cyber)
*dialog created myself*
c...we reli go JOHOR BAHRU !!! kill me kill me
n the partying continues until.........
MR. PATHMAN SENATHIRAJAH, the best speaker of the day which let u stun for 2 minutes
After the event, we Gen-X Team siting down listen to Mr.Sathi and Mr. Eric talk ^^
The event end by Mr. Eric saiding "Wish u all Happy New Year, THANK YOU !!"

AND I GET MY 100 POST OF THE BLOG ^^V

ALL HAIL QUEST-NET !!!

No comments: