24 June- it's time to transform

woooooooo~~~~it appear to b a normal day to me....during morning....yes...there is a Japanese class today at morning due to i overslept n my attendance is not been count yet.....i din go attend class....XD
later like 11am++ i went to emina club booth n promote daicon to the new students who juz come to cyberjaya....guess wat?? we successfully recruite some of the committees from GACC who get transfer to cyberjaya XD.....i duty until like 2pm den go bak...plan to chat 1....but no ppl on....haizzz......
so i watch FF7:ACC again to noe how to pose cloud lor.....den i ask chiko n her gang wan go dinner.....den she say wan.....so go for dinner.....makan makan....den i cabut balik at 9pm++(we go dinner at 8pm++)....hav some chat wif some friends....den reach 10.15pm....it's time for me to go.....
go where??? go to wait my senior n go cineleisure la....do wat??? watch transformer 2 la....xD....wow !!! tatz cool man....almost half the cinema is all my friends n my senior's friends.....IT'S SO COOL !!!! is like the cinema is our's xD.....den finally the awsm movie starts.....n ended in an awsm way....(canot say cuz will create spoiler).....
after finish the movie.....we go eat some supper(3am++ man.....xD) lucky the porriage shop got open until veri late....so we still can eat the supper....XD.....after eating is alrdy like 4am++.....den i reach my room is like 5am++ d....haiz.....den terus sleep d lor....tooooooo tired d......

when me is promoting daicon...i m wearin the daicon t-shirt......
dun look at me...look at the t-shirt XD
c how long the ticket...my senior haav......
WAKAKAKA~~~~i hav SOOOOOOOO many tickets !!!!
there is ALOT of human around cineleisure lor....even alrdy 12am++
c.....speechless....all waiting to watch transformer 2
the porriage shop xD
the shop board....quite attract me...xD
the food...XP
n......soli dude.....your sleeping style is cool....tatz y i put up...XP

yes....it's true....almost all of us ar tired after the eating......cuz morning we hav classes....den afternoon still on class....den nite wifout sleeping....we go until 5am++.....which almost 24 hourz no sleeping....(to me normal la...XD)...but is a cool nite for me la.....xD

No comments: