a trip bak to cyber which cause me to b emo

well....well...well.....my cyber trip starts at 11 june....cuz my dad wants to bring the whole family to go holiday at kl...ya...shopping spree~~~XD
of cuz we depart from penang at the morning...8.30am like tis XD.....reach kl is like 12.30 or nearly 1pm d....due to my dad goin to ply golf....i was put in charge of bringing my mum to shopping at sunway pyramid....haizz....later my mum tired d....but i still nid to take k of my lil bro...so i bring him to the skating ring beside there ply some arcade XD
we both ply the basketball throwing arcade....den got 1 insane human throw a score of 997 !! den after he throw i go throw....i get 421 but when i wana take the photo...a children go ply d....so my score bye bye~~~T^T n later on...amazingly...my lil bro throw a score of 311 !!! n i get a score of 431...yatta !! improve....
but...later on i get a news tat i nid to do a subject retest !!! dam !!! den nvm....everything around me goes wrong....my old psp which is my lil bro now...black out suddenly....n mine no sound !!! DARM !!!! den my whole hyperactive side straight away faded away....T^T
of cuz....i nid to bring bak my "happy-go-lucky" self to teman my family to go holiday....at pavilion....i wandering around like zombie.....which mean my body is in pavilion....but my spirit is not there...n we hav our lunch den head bak to cyberjaya....n den my family say bye bye to me....n the emo side of me juz appear....n i was emo in my room the whole nite....haizzzz the day b4 we depart....my dad is practicing his golf
c the sky is still dark xD
997 !!! 132 is not my score ook !!!!
my lil bro's score...the auntie keep on shout "tat lil boy is good in plying game"
den tis is my score~~~XD
pavilion....haizzz
emo lil me~~~wif my dad~~~
my lil bro n lemon coke XD
my pork rice...choco milkshake n....DAD stop eating !!!!
i can b as emo as cloud d.....haizzzzz

No comments: