ROAD to 4 June, my b.day~~

the journey starts at 29 May....after i get a news bout my new cousin is born....30 May is cutie's(my online imoto's b.day)....i was on my way to selayang....den my dad check in at Crystal Crown Hotel...xD...at tat time i try to use my "present", Nikon D90 to take photo !!!<---i take out from the box due to my dad call me to bring......
den we all hav a bath...den my uncle come to the hotel...n fetch us all to makan dinner....well the dinner is kinda nice !!! but i din take the photo cuz....my dad say "a grand dinner canot take photo...."pan-tang"...so haizz...din take lu....but i can state out rite?? there a tiger prawn n a sabah fish(if not mistaken....my uncle tell my dad is a chicken fish<--of cuz is a joke)....plus chicken blablabla.....tis is the 1st BEST DINNER i hav in KL since i study in MMU xD....
den my uncle say after eating go for a walk....the best sentence i ever heard: "the nite is still young"....XD....so we go The Curve....go there do wat le?? for me of cuz i go for material hunting.....but due to there ar my mom,lil bro, my aunt n family....(dad n uncle ar drinking beer somewhere).....so i force to folo them...n once i saw the material i wan...i juz tell n go in...XD...
haizzz.....my aunt n mom keep on talking about me...."waa...khai wen so hardworking a??"...blabla..."no la....he lazy 1...laz minute wana buy onli"....blablabla....den my lil bro n the childrens say they tired d....so ok lor....go find my dad n uncle lor.....they ar at the apartment drink beer....
due to we all thristy....i call a tangerine cooler....my mum call a strawbeery cooler....my lil bro call pepsi light xD....drink drink....den i suddenly feel boring...take out my D90(slr) n S1(digital)...n take photos... xD...juz start taking onli...my dad say "jom balik"...i was like "HUH!?!?"
ok lor....end the day(30 May) lor.....31 May....my dad go ply golf early in the morning....left me, mum n my lil bro......i was sleep comfortable-ly in the hotel bed....suddenly...my mum wake me up....due to my aunt come to the hotel to fetch us go out ply ply.....so i rush go bath...change cloth...den take my D90...went up my aunt's car....den makan breakfast...den go pavilion....i walk around like zombie....due to they all(my mum n aunt n aunt's children...all girls...juz me,my lil bro n 1 of my aunt children is a boy....so is a 3 boys 4 girls)go do their shopping....n me juz folo.....
den....my mum ask my aunt to bring her go 1U to buy my other "present", PSP.....so ok lor....go 1U.....of cuz i go ply PPP....den my mum call me....so i go down to the game shop...n choose my present....XD.....a silver PSP !!! den load game into it....n my lil bro get my old psp n upgrade it too !! den we end 31 May by makan a babanoniang food...XD....
1 June time to head bak to PENANG !!! den my lil bro say wana go visit the tugu negara....den ok lor....since is the same road XD.....ply wif my D90 there....den go bak my penang home sweet home.....of cuz...i start to do my 1st tsurugi d !!!!
2 n 3 June....continue to do the tsurugi !!!
n finally reach my day, 4 June....the day i was born 19 years ago...XD.....i was shock cuz my D90 n PSP both ar inside a box n cover wif paper n ribbon(like a present box la)....cuz i still rmb my D90....i put inside the termal box...n my PSP is on my desk.....but now both of them is inside the box....haha.....THX DAD N THX MUM !!!! n of cuz...i oso finish my 1st tsurugi....but the bad news is it canot merge into 1 sword !!! xD.....ok...it juz reach the afternoon....next post is the nite PARTY<---i think will b cancel due to my busy-ness....XD...soli guys !!!

a hunter !?!?!?
new hunter !!! xD
the onli photo i take durin the dinner xD
boring den take lor XD
camwhore wif tangerine cooler....looks like lemon tea xD
a weird shot....XD

i m comparing the differ between S1 n D90.....digital n slr XD tangerine cooler (S1-digital)
tangerine cooler+spec+coke light+tea ice+ alot of paper (D90-slr)
strawberry cooler (S1-digital)
strawberry cooler n coke light (D90-slr)
my li bro is stun when he ply psp xD
my stuff when i go kl....(taken wif D90)
tugu negara.....me n my lil bro xD
huh!?!? water explode from my lil bro's head ??
my old psp...curently my lil bro's
my new psp !!!
the duel~~XD
back view XD
D90 in the thermal box xD
my cute D90 XD
the stuff i wana do the 1st tsurugi...
the beginning !!!
all parts cut out d.....
done the spraying n gumming xD
the main sword n other sword xD
the small duel sword XD
the larger duel sword.....
me n my bro n our PSP(s) xD














BEWARE.....VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK !!! cuz i in Mizu mode below xD


















me n the huge sword....xD

duel sword....looks like hitman XD

when taking tis pic...i suddenly wana do 'black star" pose XD

OREWA~~BLACK STAR !!!

No comments: