7 June.....an event i nid go beside ichibanzai

domo domo domo...hait hait hait...okaresan~~(learn from shinigami-sama)...i din attend ichibanzai today...gomenasai TAKA-taicho !!! cuz of 7 june is my chichiue (means 父上 aka 'honorable father' ) birthday~~~so i nid to stay at home....T^T
actually is not stay at home la....at morning i go do stuff n ikat the 27 katanas nicely.....den re-make my sword...n due to the limited budget n material i hav....the sword turn out to b SMALL !!! T^T.....den when i done wif my sword....alrdy afternoon d....so i go bath den go visit my newly born cousin !!! XD....at butterworth.....T^T....sayonara ichibanzai......
once i reach my aunt's house....i saw my cousin(s)[the new born cousin's brothers la]....1 is watching FMA:brotherhood...another 1 is plying RO:trinity XD.....so i juz go look at the new born cousin(i lazy to type "new born cousin" d...her name is joyce)....i go look at the sleeping joyce...mana tau she wake up...open her eyes...haha...dam kawaii xia !!!
den i go help my cousin(the 1 plying RO)....to train a monk out....hahaha....den ply ply ply....after changing job....7PM d !!! OMG !!! den my dad say jom cabut d....den sayonara joyce XD.....n my mum say let celebrate my chichiue's birthday at a seafood restoran !! so ok lor....go makan makan....i wana take photo but my chichiue say no nid...so i din take alot of photo lor XD....
after makan....my chichiue suddenly tell his history....n say tat nw my lil bro folo everything i do(which mean my lil bro might go cosplay XP)....seriously...i nw onli noe tat my chichiue suffer alot for me...DAM !!! ME ONLI !!! cuz of i wana go study at MMU....he put all his dream aside n use the money on me !! n wat i giv him?? NTG !!! suddenly as a elder son....i feel i m useless....
lucky....my chichiue say tis....he is happy on wat i m doin now....COSPLAYing....DIY my own stuff i wan....n he say the present he wan from me is i support my lil bro no matter wat problem....den i say ok....den he juz laugh awhile den pay money....n we go home tidur XD..... after the re-make of my sword......
is kinda small rite??
i duno y...but tis 1 looks bigger XD
feel like doin black star pose....but my mum shout(oi...lu ki siao a? aka "oi...u crazy a??" ) so...lazy to do
b4 i re-tie the katanas.....
after....XD
n i wont 4get to camwhore wif it....(soli guys....no mifune XD)
sleeping nicely......
suddenly wake up n cry...XD
lucky i got take k of my lil bro when he is small....so i make her sleep again xD
half sleep half wake up....*yawn* XD
here is the onli picture i take at the restoran.....nice rite??? (y i din bring my D90 go !!! hate myself !!!)

4 comments:

Vivian Chong said...

joyce so kiutt~! X3

Kirisame WeN said...

ya....juz 11 dayz old onli XP

J Generation said...

ooo ???
your new sister aa??
your mom born a new one ?

Kirisame WeN said...

J>> no la...my new cousin la !!! my aunt born 1 XD