a veri emo weird poem....*i think*

wow.....alot of things happen to me during my sem break....but i duno y i felt emo n i canot express out....everytime i meet my friends...all they saw is the happy-go-lucky Khai Wen....but in my room....i close the door...i m the emo Khai Wen which onli my mum see b4.....
here got the so-called "poem" or mayb is a note XD<---i think.....
sometimes i felt the world is against me,
i heard the helping voices that calling me,
but all i can do is unable to do a thing,
my hands are all around my friends,
which makes me able to catch their hands when they fall,
how about my hand??
could they able to catch mine??
although i try to grab your hand when you trying to help me,
but i fail....i fall into the darkness..i give up myself to darkness,
and you still try to go into the darkness to save me.
a useless person like me,
is save by a kind person like you,
i have change my mind,
i will go for it !!!
i will open up a sky without grey clouds around just for you,
and let me ask u a question.......
are you ready to fly with me???
to the sky that i create just for both of us
written by,
suddenly become emo Soul

1 comment:

emo_frog said...

hye..well said..the poem is quite ok..i like it..