4 June~~a special day for me

alrite-to....i state the afternoon section d rite?? whole day doin my 1st tsurugi XD.....den here comes the nite part....around 5pm my dad say "let's go makan la"....so we go lor....at 1st my dad plan to bring us to a new shop to eat....but too bad....my mum disagree wif the food XD.....so once again we go to our "old birthday celebration place", Fisherman's Grill (my family call it fisherman...easier to noe xD)
oya.....on our way to the restoran...me n my lil bro kinda into camwhore mode xD....take until we reach the restoran xD.....n we meet our old friend(the waiter...erm...i 4get the name d)....he alwayz serve us n giv us some xtra bonus, like milkshake xtra ice-cream !!! XD....
den of cuz....b4 eatin we nid to go wash hand...den me n my lil bro camwhore inside but fail xD....cuz suddenly got ppl come in XP.....den slowly the food arrive....1st is the mushroom soup which is the onli food i 4get to take photo cuz....HUNGRY !!!!....den my lil bro's garlic bread.....den all the main dish oso come d....so..MAKAN la xD
den....since is my birthday.....the restoran FREE the birthday boy a birthday ice-cream....n the waiter sing a birthday song for me...n force me to 3 wish.....ok....since i can tell the 1st 2 wish...i tell la....1st wish become a successful human(in all field, design n cosplay)....2nd wish get ALOT of MONEY !!!! den 3rd wish is *coughcoughcough*....gome...secret
den once again we camwhore awhile on the way bak....den i saw my creation on the road.....the spray tat i left over XD.....n YES !!! i think i found AKAMARU-like dog xD......n soli guys...din take photo durin our "huge internet battle" n the party XP my dad n mum....in front xD
camwhore time !!!
we kena kidnapped HELP !! xD
here is the restoran !!!
truely a fisherman.....HUGE !!! but canot eat xD
hard to make the order XD
here oso....keep on wan garlic bread onli xD
weird shot in the toilet xD
is a garlic bread NOT curry puff !!! xD
chocolate n strawberry milkshake EXTRA ice-cream !!!
mum's fish n chip....O_O
mine...BBQ grilled chicken.....@ @
dad's BEER n LAME...nono...LAMB chop....
the birthday ice-cream.....
force to make a wish....XD
i so gona eat u, birthday ice-cream !!!
tired shot....XD
my creation xD....nice??
u might b my AKAMARU !!! Stein-hakase....let dissect it !!!

2 comments:

Vivian Chong said...

*steals akamaru*

Kirisame WeN said...

vivi>> gome ya...akamaru might bcome "ugly" xD...