12 October~~~wat a dam dam day~~~

well~~~i wake up early today~~9am like tis~~n i hav the mood to study~~YA !! *tie the "sure win" banner on my forehead*~~~take up my CG so-called "textbook"~~~den read~~~chapter 1,2,3,4,5,7,8 n laz chapter 9~~~read finish~~~close the book~~~look at the ceiling a while~~~hug my pillow~~shout like a crazy guy "WTF !?!!? use up 4 hourz reading~~~but cant rmb a thing !!!! SHIT !!!" *"sure win" banner fall down from forehead* ~~~
den nvm la~~~since i noe i gona crap inside the exam n hoping tat can crap until pass la~~~XD~~~so go my computer open.....open....the....the.....internet.....n tis is wat i get~~~NO LINE !!!! NO INTERNET LINE !!! UNABLE TO ONLINE !!!! WTF !?!?!?!?!?! the onli entertainment i hav is CUT away from me !!! so nvm lor~~~since i oso like ntg to do wif the internet~~~bare bare bare~~~tahan tahan~~1 day din online onli~~~secondary u oso online 1 or 2 dayz onli~~~nw 1 day din online onli~~sure can survive de~~~XD~~~
tatz wat i think la~~~but.....DAM SIEN TILL THE MAX !!!! ntg to do~~~CG finish read already~~~lz to re-read~~plus is almost 2pm d~~~haizz~~~go take a bath~~den grab my wallet go out makan lor~~~yes~~economy rice lor~~~RM4.....haizzz~~~come bak look at my wallet~~~left RM6 onli~~~so i think i still can eat fried rice n 1 "cold tea"~~~jun jun RM6~~~XD~~~so~~i juz go to sleep lor~~~
but i cant sleep~~~so end up go to C1 basketball court~~~around 5pm like tis~~~go ply basketball~~~den walao~~~the worst time i ply basketball is today~~~cant throw veri well liao~~~n the ball kena my face once~~~nw my face got "black green" liao~~~XD~~everytime i close my eyes~~dam pain la~~~XD~~~
nvm lor~~~bare it bare it~~~den go bak home~~~bath~~den watch some anime until 8pm like tis~~~go eat lor~~~RM6 lor~~den come bak wif a empty wallet but full stomach~~~when come bak to my room~~~wala~~~got internet liao~~~wooooo~~~syok nia~~~so i write tis blog lor~~~XD~~~but ntg hav change oso la~~~i juz wana go to sleep early~~tml wake up early~~n die early~~XD~~~
no picture la~~~cuz no mood oso la~~~XD

No comments: