The story between me n the rain~~我和下雨的故事~~

actually i have 2 kind of story between me n the rain~~~1 is my primary school~~another is my secondary school~~~tis 2 story no ppl noe bout it~~include my parents but 1 person noe about it onli~~~n i wont tell who the person is~~xD~~serious~~i was stupid at tat time~~i cut the rope tat "tie" me up durin standard 1~~~but the rope "re-tie" to me a while everytime when rains after tis 2 story happen~~~XD


好好~~~开始咯~~~这是我小学时发生的事~~~其实那天是我第一次参加比赛~~但是我第一段(1st HALF)就把阵容给搞垮了~~所以我被教练换出场~~过后我们队赢(差点点就输了)~~但我被踢出比赛阵容~~连候补都没得做~~从那天起~~我就一直被人欺负~~到一天没人在学校~~当时又下着很大的雨~~~我就一个人坐在篮球场中间~~让雨把自己淋湿~~其实我在掩饰我的眼泪~~那天我还记得我回到家时~~还被老妈骂了一顿~~我就笑着脸表示没事的让她骂我~~~xD


after the end of the 1st story~~here is the 2nd story~~~tis time i screw up not juz the team or study~~i oso screw up my relationship wif my parents~~~ya~~i nearly let my parents fed up n dun wan me as their child~~~but after my dad tell me his story~~i said i goin to go out do thing~~~tat time is also pouring wif rain~~so i ride my basikal out to.....ya~~basketball court again~~~sit there~~let the rain make me wet again~~~n tis time my friend~~come n shade me wif his umbrella~~bcuz he is on his way bak home n saw me sittin on the basketball court alone~~~tis makes him the onli 1 friend who saw me cry b4~~~n he tell me tis :"c'mon~~u noe i'll never leave u alone~~because we ar true friends,rite??" cuz i call him to leave me alone~~when he said tat sentence i break down~~i lost all my courage~~i sittin on the floor~~crying like a baby~~den i tell him the story~~n he helps me to gain bak my courage~~let me become bak the "happy-go-lucky khai wen"~~~thx pal~~once again i go bak~~~ya~~let me mother scold~~n i smile bak to her~~den tat day onwards~~i become bak the "khai wen" i use to be~~~but once it rains~~haizzz......


so~~~现在你们知道了~~我和下雨的故事了~~别在下雨时~~弄我生气~~我会真的发疯的~~拜托拜托~~~xD~~~我不想有在大学坐在篮球场上让雨淋湿的事情发生~~~xD~~ 在雨中~~哭了~~~
i cant control my tears when rain strikes~~~
一下雨~~我就觉得我好没用~~就像一护无法救露琪亚一样~~~
I HATE THE RAIN TO THE MAX !!!!
(BUT FOR SLEEPING~~I DAM LIKE LA~~XD)

No comments: