~~~curtain closing for SEM 1~~~

Thank You~~~

Terima Kasih~~~

谢谢~~~

ありがとうございました~~~

감사합니다~~~

धन्यवाद~~~

شكرا لك ~~~

walao walao~~~wat m i doin??write so many kinds of “thank
you”~~~xD~~

okie la~~~after week 14~~erm….no after 16 or 17 weeks in MMU~~~i realize tat i have grown up d(i think…..)~~~i can control myself when buying thingz~~not like laz time~~~buying comic like buying peanuts~~~xD~~~din look the price juz take~~nw i noe money is hard to earn !! but ez to spend !! ez go hard to come bak~~xD~~

of cuz~~in my study time~~~i alwayz chasing a thing tat we alwayz lose to~~~THE TIME !!! yes~~~i alwayz chasing the time to keep myself survive in MMU~~plus i learn how to self discipline here~~n all my skills are tested here from time to time. Luck is useless here man~~~there is no “luck” in the subject i study~~all is base on “skill”~~~n almost everynite i burn the midnight oil juz to complete my assignment tat include sketch, mind map and others. Money no nid to said liao la~~i nearly quarrel wif my mother bcuz of money~~~u noe y?? cuz i spend almost all the money on my artwork(65%) n like 35% on my surviving food onli in 3 or 4 weeks (RM400++)~~~plus hor~~sumtimes i feel like “WTF !?!?! y i so useless la??” cuz i saw other ppl’s drawing~~fuuuyoh~~dam dam dam dam ultra super duper ultimately NICE !!!! i alwayz wana ask them “are u a born wif designing talent???”~~or ask myself “why i dun have the talent??”

lucky-ly~~i thank god who let me meet up wif a bunch of friends tat we ply together, work together, study together, suffer together, happy together, eat together, laugh together n encourage each other but sometimes we quarrel due to some small small problem~~but nvm la~~we ar still friends until nw ler~~xD~~the best time we spend is durin the final submission~~where we all rush the assignment together like crazy~~~help each other in buying thingz n giving some idea~~boro tis boro tat~~n we alwayz tell each other not to get the same idea to do the assignment !!! y??~~~if the lecturer said is the same~~den nid to re-do in a veri veri veri short time limit !!!!

okie~~~enuff wif the sch study’s~~~cuz alrdy finish~~waitin for sem 2~~xD~~~let’s talk bout family~~~shall we??? okie~~i laz saw my family is on august~~nw is alrdy WTF !?!?! OCTOBER !!! i din c my family members in almost 2 months man !!! my mum’s birthday i oso din celebrate wif her~~cuz i in cyberjaya~~studying~~haizzz~~soli mum !!!~~~i seriously miss my family lor~~~although i havin fun here at cyberjaya~~but i still miss my mother n father, n most importantly~~my little brother who alwayz wan me to ply wif him~~xD~~~

i m a boy who alwayz live under my mum’s armpit(tatz wat my dad use to scold me b4 i come to MMU)~~~meaning?? means tat i m the one who dun hav direction but juz folo my mum’s direction~~too obey to my mum~~~tatz y i m not independent b4 i come to MMU~~~but after i come to MMU~~at start i reli reli miss my mum n dad n my bro~~which nearly cause me to lost direction n felt like unable to survive here~~lucky for me~~for my 1st year at MMU~~my cousin is still studying here~~wif some of his help~~i manage to settle myself down~~nw i alrdy can survive myself wifout my mum !! i hav my own direction which nwadayz i disobey some of my mum’s “order”(oops~~:P)~~~family or so-called "hometown" is alwayz to warmest place to be for us~~but nw i m outside which is veri cruel~~so if i nid to survive myself~~i nid to grow up !!! “get out of my mum’s armpit”(XD)~~~stand proudly in front of my dad n said tis loudly “I M NOT THE BOY WHO LIVES UNDER MY MUM’S ARMPIT ANYMORE!!!”

but y~~y my tears comes out when i think of my dad, my mum n my bro~~i duno y~~they are still out there waitin for me to success~~still wif me~~still givin me the support i nid~~~still on my side~~~but juz far away from me~~too far until i unable to look at them face to face~~~those who study together wif me sure noe tat i m alwayz the one who can act happy/crazy/wu liao in front of my friends even lecturers (DF group 1 tuesday morning class ppl onli noe tis)~~the one who can make my friends feel happy~~~but in my room which i will b alone~~i will cry when i think of my family~~~tat time~~~who can make me happy?? who?? myself?? my friends?? no !! i alwayz forcing myself not to cry !! i wont cry~~seriously !! i promise myself tat i wont cry~~but the bad thing is i alwayz “curi-curi” cry when i saw my mum,dad n bro~~in skype~~tatz y i hate skype !! not bcuz of it’s function !! is the onli contact i hav in skype is my family !! which can make me cry !!!

i cry not bcuz i miss them~~~i cry bcuz i felt sorry to them !! my dad rise money for the family~~but me…..i m the one who spend the most !!! THE MOST !!! my dad rise money for all the family members but they put me as no.1 on the list~~~which if i nid any money~~they will giv to me 1st~~even my little bro’s birthday which we alwayz celebrate at high-class restoren b4 i come to MMU~~but nw they juz celebrate at home~~which juz hav 1 cake~~some meat n vegetable tat cooked by my mum~~seriously~~~i cant stand it~~sometimes i want to replace myself wif my dad~~i wan my dad to stay at home watch his favourite “golf channel”~~n i m workin outside !! i m the one who is laz at the money list !! i wan my mum n dad to relax !!! n my bro to hav the best education !!! better education den me !!! brighter future den me !!! i reli wish tat could happen but it wont~~i dun hav the strength~~i dun hav the ability~~all i did is making them felt i m useless~~tatz y i nw trying to help my little bro !!! my parents put all their hope on me b4 but they dissapointed~~~nw they put on my little bro~~it’s time for me to make the hope they put on my little bro bcome real~~i wont let them dissapointed again !!!

tatz the end of the life in MMU’s sem 1~~~come bak is life of sem 2~~~between it mayb is my holiday~~which mayb is borin or fun~~who noes?? god?? na~~juz can wait 4 it to happen !!!

YA~~HA~~ !!! IT TIME TO HIT BAK HOME MEET MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS N ENJOY MY HOLIDAY !!!

WISH ALL MMU PPL WHO LOOK AT MY BLOG~~HAPPY HOLIDAY !!!

XD XD XD XD xD xD xD xD

so picture of SEM 1~~XD~~

lz put ar~~so many~~put some cukup la~~XD 1st time go out wif ramen,li xuan, n ah bu~~XD
go out gai gai plus buy art staff~~~XD
skate out-door wif friends !!!
MMU skate club ROXXX !!!
1st time go party(!?) wif friends~~XD
the united 10~~wakakaka~~~
the best raining day of my life~~rainy day at alamanda !!!
friends 4ever !!!

No comments: