18 October~~~i bak to heaven of pork !!!!

finally a nice n peaceful sleep~~~i wake up today at around 10am~~xD~~den i din skip breakfast d~~~xD~~~cuz at hometown ma~~~walk or cycle outside oso got food eat d~~~but lucky my mum who alwayz go pasar will buy breakfast bak de~~~so no nid go out myself lor~~~xD~~~~

after eatin breakfast ler~~~i re-pack my stuff lor~~wat i bring bak from cyber nid to take out n use ma~~~xD~~~den hor~~after done those thingz~~~it's ply time !!! i open my laptop to online at 12noon like tis......but close veri fast nia~~~xD~~~no ppl online oso~~~xD~~~den lunch~~my god !! cha siew !!! plus my mum noe wat i wan de "plus rice plus meat"~~~xD~~while my mum is buying my lunch~~me,my bro n my dad ar drink some chinese tea~~~it is sooooo refreshin~~xD

wat a delicous lunch~~~nice nice~~~after my lunch~~~i teman my little bro ply lor~~~since he so long din ply wif me d(for your infor, my little bro ply my PSP since morning(9am to 12noon)~~~xD)~~~so i said i wana go ply PS2~~~(i got PSP,PS1 n PS2~~juz dun hav PS3~~will b gettin soon~~i hope.....xD)~~~~den my bro juz said "let go ply cao cao"~~~the cao cao he mean is "dynasty warrior"~~~XD~~~

okie lor~~~ply lor~~at 1pm start ply~~~ply ply ply ply.........until 7.30pm~~~my mum shout us~~~call us to close n go 4 dinner~~~den i said ok lor~~go dinner lor~~~xD~~~woooooo~~~dinner oso hav PORK !!! walao !! i come bak to penang juz like i come bak to heaven of pork !!! go where oso got pork~~~cool !!!! my mum call "sweet&sour pork meat" , "虾菇"(i duno the english name~~xD) and "oyster fried egg" !!!!

eat liao oso syok nia~~~go bak home walk walk a bit~~since my home outside de road we can do party for 2 years straight~~~no car at all de~~~xD~~~after walk~~~i go bak home~~continue my plyin of PS2 until 10pm~~~go sleep lor~~~xD~~
my bro plyin my PSP since morning~~~
c~~everywhere he go oso holdin my PSP~~~
my family~~~XD~~~ the tea we drink~~~xD~~~
erm......the medicine i nid to drink~~~~
the medicine looks like kopi~~~XD
nice lunch !!!!
c my PS1 n PS2 corner~~~which juz put PS things~~xD
nice dinner tooo~~~XD~~~

1 comment:

VHanded Cheepeng said...

回家吧,回到最初的美好~