8 October~~~a day full of 8 !!!

well~~~actually is yesterday~~~i get my 888 hit counter !!!! at 11.31pm~~when i juz finish writing the laz post about my 1st exam paper~~~XD~~~~syok nia~~~XD~~~nw aiming 8888~~den i will go celebrate liao~~~xD~~~jkjkjk la~~~

okie~~~since yesterday so crazy~~~today no school~~~i go crazy in sleeping lor~~~plus i kinda sick lor~~~so better rest lor~~~XD~~~but duno y~~~wake up at 8.48am like tis~~~walao~~the whole body pain like hell~~duno y~~xD~~~

since i wake up d~~~so no choice lor~~~try to get bak to sleep~~~XD~~~n successfully sleep until 12noon~~~XD~~~den after i wake up~~~i kinda crazy sms-ing n msn-ing~~~kevin or winson~~ask n c got go swimming~~~XD~~~den later i giv up lu~~~XD XD~~~so go ply "counter" lor~~~map: poolday~~~XD XD XD~~~lolxz~~~ply ply ply~~~ply until like 4pm lor~~~yes~~it is pouring wif rain outside~~~haizzz~~~

so no choice lor~~~my dinner is...maggie~~~XD~~~but it juz 4pm~~i wont eat yet de~~~XD XD~~~so~~i think i will choose to go hav bath la~~cuz i oso din bath yet ma~~haizz haizz haizz~~~so after bath la~~~duno do wat d~~walao~~~sooooo sien ler~~~XD XD~~~when i look outside n look at the rain~~i felt like i m a born loser~~ya~~seriously~~when it rain so heavyly~~is alwayz the time i feel i m useless(yesterday is "dikecualikan" cuz got friends around)~~~it hurts~~it bring my bak to my primary when i 1st time sitting on the basketball court alone when it is pouring wif rain like today~~~

tat time is the 1st time i go for a match~~but i screw it up~~tat cuz my coach hav no choice but to "kick" me out of the team(8 is my number in my team~~:P)~~n tat time start i m being bully the whole n rest of the years~~tatz y i sitting in the middle on the basketball court let the rain pour on me n make me wet~~actually is cover my tears~~~den is the secondary time~~~

is 1 can said is worser den primary~~~i screw up not juz the study~~but my relationship wif my parents~~~ya~~rmb i hav 1 post state tat i nearly let my parents fed up n dun wan me as their child~~~ya~~is tat time~~after my dad tell me his story~~i said i goin to go out do thing~~~tat time is also pouring wif rain like today~~so i ride my basikal out to...ya~~basketball court again~~~sit there~~n later my friend~~come n shade me wif his umbrella~~n he is the onli 1 friend who saw me cry b4~~~n he tell me tis :"c'mon~~u noe i'll never leave u alone~~because we ar true friends,rite??" cuz i call him to leave me alone~~after he teman me in the rain for 8 hourz~~WALAO !!! ya......seriously is 8 hourz~~nwadayz he alwayz brin out tis topic to force me belanja him a meal~~~XD~~~

tatz y i hate raining~~but sometimes will like rain~~but when it is pouring n is dark~~i reli hate tat situation~~~it makes me~~recall how useless i m~~how poor i m~~so now i hav built a great wall around me~~a wall tat i was unable to break after the secondary time~~~a wall tat makes me alwayz fail~~when rain i will felt useless~~~a wall tat i reli wanted to break it~~i think if i break tis wall~~~my life will be greater den now~~so i tell myself : "It's time to jump over or break that wall !!! i hav alot of friends here~~y should i trap myself ?? BREAK IT !! CRASH IT !!!" 888 hit point !!! syok nia~~xD
the onli person noes me veri well~~xD~~~
although no mo assignment~~~but still.....haizzz

No comments: