16 October~~~laz paper !!! but i walk into the hell of pain !!!

after the painful sleep~~~i wake up early to check my leg~~~n den walao~~it become small(phew)~~but i canot walk properly la~~due to the pain~~~T.T~~~so no choice lor~~~walk wif a hell of pain to take a bath~~~den walk wif a hell of pain bak to room~~n den havin a hell of pain time to change the cloth~~~n hav a hell of pain to walk to FIT~~T.T~~~

at the exam hall(FIT CR 2001 la)~~~i endure my pain~~~using 30 minutes~~to endure the pain~~~den continue to do the exam~~~well is kinda hard n ez lor~~xD~~i do until 10.25am onli~~~go out liao~~~den havin a hard time la~~~DAM PAIN !!!! actually i dun wan to go 2 c doctor de~~~but since wei heng(my friend) said is better to let the doctor hav a look~~~so i go to MMU clinic lor~~~let the doctor c liao~~~he said he canot do anyting~~~he juz can reduce the pain 4 me onli~~~so i said nvm la~~cuz mayb tml i goin home liao~~xD

so tis is wat he giv me : a bandage, 1 medicine to let my muscle relax, 1 medicine to kill the pain(important to me 1) n a gel(he said he to recover my leg~~i duno lor)~~~den.....RM 40 for all~~~XD~~~~so i walk home in a hell of pain~~~den at my room~~~i put the gel den cover it wif the bandage~~walao~~~my leg looks like an elephant punya leg~~~dam ugly siao lor~~~nvm lor go watch my anime lor~~watch until 3pm~~it is raining outside~~no choice lor~~~walk in a hell of pain to eat wif my umbrella(1st time use)~~~

after eat~~of cuz havin a hell pain trip bak to room~~~den i eat my medicine~~~den go sleep~~xD~~since the medicine is to relax my muscle~~so i go "relax" my whole body lor~~~XD~~~sleep lor~~~sleep until like 6pm like tis~~~well~~wake up lor~~~den do some packing lor~~since i gona go bak hometown tml~~~hehehe~~~

do until 7pm like tis~~~go eat eat lor~~~DAM PAIN LA !!! WTF LA !!! i should not walk so much de but seriously i nid to lor~~~cuz morning nid to go exam~~~afternoon nid to eat ma~~~nite oso same~~nid to go eat~~~xD~~~n den the worst part come liao~~~the bathin part~~xD~~y i said tis part is the worst ??? it means i nid to prevent my leg to kena water~~~which mean i bath in a weird method~~if u saw it~~~u sure laugh~~= =

worst to the worst is still the walking~~~but i wont be walking alrdy~~~hahahaha~~~it's time to sleep~~~xD~~~n stand by for tml's "goin bak home" trip~~~xD~~
the tools for my exam~~XD
a dark evening~~haizzz~~~
my leg bcome an elephant leg jo~~~T.T
stupiak water mechanic~~once can use~~tis is wat it shows~~
snail~~snail~~i walk slower den u lor~~XD
6pm sharp~~enlarge to c the damage i suffer during exam~~~XD

No comments: